Ladies Mini Retreats
This is a great way to come together to explore ways of learning, to express our own path, and to discover we're not alone in the universe. Being in a space with other ladies helps us connect to a greater since of being. Whether we come together to learn, share, explore, or just be...
Ladies Mini Retreats
During C19 = we have postponed 2020 mini retreats.
Check back for more dates and themes.
Past Ladies Mini Retreats
All about Angels
Mermaid for a Day
Balancing the Sun and Moon
Goddess for a day
Vision Board (every year)
Mother Earth Zen Garden
Lotus Flower Paint Night
Beach House weekend retreat
Night of Serenity
Cooking with Daphne
Pumpkin Paint Night
Vision Board ZOOM Workshop
January 10th at 12:30PM
Cost $25.00 payable via Venmo
RSVP on ZOOM.
Join me for a 2021 Vision Board Workshop. I’ve been guiding vision board workshops for over 10 years. I love the process of putting your dreams, goals, wishes, and hopes on a board in a creative way. This is all about you and your unique goals. Creating in a group is extremely powerful. This year is a bit different as we will be ZOOMING but we can still be a group manifesting together.
January 10th, 2021
ZOOM Vision Board Workshop in 2 Parts
Part 1 = 12:30PM Jan 10
We’ll gather on ZOOM
* Intro to creating your vision board
* Gentle seated yoga stretches to prepare the body
* Guided breath meditation to prepare the mind, heart, and spirit
Log-off and create your vision board. (or stay connected if that’s better for you) Keep an eye on the time as we’ll be back together at 3:30.
Part 2 = 3:30PM Jan 10th.
We’ll gather back on ZOOM (if logged off)
* 3-minute each - share your vision board (not required but recommended)
* Gentle on the floor (back) yoga stretch to unwind the body
* Guided breath and meditation to complete the process
What you should have for your Vision Board creation
* Magazines (I recommend 3-5 magazines)
* Glue and or tape
* Scissors (some people like to use a cutting board)
* Foam board, cardboard, or something to glue your visions on (recommended size - )
* Extra color paper (like card stock, some people like to back their pictures)
* One letter envelope and note paper
* Anything else you wish to embellish your board with.